Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships
The Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships provide full or partial support to Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students who demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance. The fund also provides housing for Saudi Arabian students or Egyptian students who live outside Cairo and Giza.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Hold the Egyptian or the Saudi Arabian nationality
- Be enrolled in thanawiya amma in AY 2019 - 2020 or its equivalent in other certificates
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Achieve a score of not less than 97 percent in the science section and 94 percent in the arts section in thanawiya amma or its equivalent in other certificates
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
The scholarship will cover:
- Full or partial tuition and fees
- Dorm coverage for either Saudi Arabian applicants or Egyptian applicants living outside Cairo and Giza
Deadline for Spring 2021: November 15, 2020
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.