Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships
Established in 2018 to support Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students who demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance. The fund also provides housing for Saudi Arabian students or Egyptian students who live outside Cairo or Giza.
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
- Nationality: Egyptian or Saudi Arabian
- High school graduate in AY 2020-2021
- Demonstrate high academic achievement
- Meet AUC's admission requirements
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing in a double room at the AUC dorms (for eligible students only)
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form.
Deadline for Fall 2021:
May 31, 2021