The School of Business Fellowship Fund
Last updated on May 17, 2020
The AUC School of Business initiated the fellowship fund to support eligible graduate students of all nationalities in the following master degrees: Master in Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Finance (MSF), Master of Art in Economics (MA ECON), and Master of Art in Economics in International Development (MA ECID).
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements to the MBA program
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Relevant work experience
- Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate
- Financial need
Open to continuing students in MSF, MA ECON or MA ECID only:
- Must be in their last semester, given that it is their third or fourth semester if they are MA ECON or MA ECID students and given that it is their fifth semester if they are MSF students
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2
One semester subject to renewal after review every semester for satisfactory academic performance
Tuition fees for a maximum of nine credits per semester
Responsibilities of Fellows
New students must maintain a full-time status of nine credit hours per semester.
Continuing students awarded the fellowship during their last semester who fail to complete their degree requirements and graduate, will be required to reimburse the amount waived.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships please click here
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester.
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.