Graduate School of Education Fellowships
Recognizing the challenges facing Egypt and the region, the Graduate School of Education (GSE) contributes to education reform by providing the theoretical, applied and technical assistance components needed to build the capacity of professionals in the education system who are applying to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education and Educational Leadership (MA) with concentrations in School Leadership and Higher Education. In addition to partial tuition support, the highly competitive GSE fellowship will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
- All nationalities
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Full admission to the Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Financial need
One semester subject to review every semester for satisfactory academic and research performance.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
Responsibilities of Fellows
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned eight hours per week of related research work
- This work is intended to provide research in support of GSE scholarly interests and provide professional development and research mentorship to fellows
- A Teaching Assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once
- For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships please click here
Deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester, November 1 for the spring semester.
Important Note: Applicants are required to provide GSE with a written statement in which they should indicate their research and professional experience, as well as professional goals. Any financial challenges should be indicated in the written statement.
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.