Application Procedures and Timeline
How to Apply
Register by submitting a summer study-abroad application along with the required documents, according to your university preference, in soft copy as instructed on the application. Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed.
The summer study abroad application opens Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 9 am.
The deadline for submitting the application and the required documents is Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at 4 pm.
You will be contacted by the International Programs and Services Office (IPSO) to submit the required documents, based on the university preference you selected in the online application.
As per the instructions received, you will proceed with the following:
- Submit the online application of the host university with its required documents
- An acceptance note will be received, enabling you to proceed with travel, visa and housing logistics
- A copy of the acceptance note has to be delivered to the IPSO
- Register for courses online (refer to the course transfer procedures)
- Ensure all payments are settled
- Attend a mandatory pre-departure orientation held by the IPSO