Application Procedures and Timeline
How To Apply
1. Register by submitting a summer study-abroad application along with the required documents, according to your university preference, in soft copy as instructed on the application. Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed
The summer study abroad application opens Tuesday, February 11, 2020. The deadline for submitting the application and the required documents is Wednesday, March 25, 2020, by 2:00 pm.
Once you submit your university preference on the online application, a new page will take you to a list of general requirements needed for your admission at the partner school, depending on whether you choose an American or a European university.
All required documents are to be sent as instructed on the online application in scanned PDF format to email@example.com.
2. Submit the online application of the host university with its required documents
3. An acceptance note will be received, enabling you to proceed with travel, visa and housing logistics
4. A copy of the acceptance note has to be delivered to the Office of International Programs (IPO)
5. Register for courses online (refer to the course transfer procedures)
6. Ensure all payments are settled
7. Attend a mandatory pre-departure orientation held by the Office of International Programs (IPO)