Why Study Arabic with ALCP?
The Arabic Language and Culture Program (ALCP) draws from AUC’s vast experience teaching Arabic as a foreign language. It has drawn upon AUC's rich history in Arabic instruction, located in the heart of the Middle East.
Why should you choose to learn with The Arabic Language and Culture Program (ALCP)?
- Courses are taught by highly qualified, experienced teachers who are Arabic native speakers.
- Arabic courses run in small class sizes with flexible schedules and study modules.
- Arabic programs are highly structured and culturally rich and are based on the Common European Framework (CEFR).
- Teaching is student-centered, interactive and communicative, and ensures an individualized learning experience.
- We offer quality learning opportunities for Arabic learners of diverse interests and needs.
- Course contents and course materials are functional, culturally rich, and focus on using Arabic for real-life social and professional communication.
- Our variety of course packages allows you to customize your learning path according to your pace and learning objectives.
Within the framework of the University’s vision of fostering intercultural understanding and cross-cultural communication, The Arabic Language and Culture Program (ALCP) is to offer to international students and ex-pats quality non-credit Arabic language and culture courses and tutoring services. Our vision is to be the world’s leading Arabic as a foreign language destination for learners looking to improve their language and culture skills for personal and professional advancement in various quality learning programs, building on AUC’s historical reputation of excellence in this field.