Student and Graduate Unions
Student Union's and Graduate Student Union's Responsbilities
Student Union and the Graduate Student Association will be responsible for:
- knowing and complying with the AUC Code of Academic Ethics.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity in all of the Student Union’s and Graduate Student Association’s work.
- upholding the highest standards of academic integrity by refusing to tolerate violations of the AUC Code of Academic Ethics.
- Reporting any suspected violation of the code to an appropriate faculty, administration or student judicial board member.
- fostering an atmosphere of academic integrity among students by regular activities relevant to this issue.
- respecting the rights of others, which includes the obligation to refrain from behavior that violates or adversely affects the rights of other members of the AUC community.