Senior Account Coordinator, AUC Venture Lab (10001143)
Reports to: Program Manager, Startup Incubator, AUC Venture Lab
Purpose: The AUC Venture lab is the leading university-based startup accelerator/incubator in Africa and the MENA region, with the aim of commercializing innovations that contribute to Egypt’s competitiveness and economic growth. The jobholder is responsible for working closely with more than three startups per cycle and coaching them. Duties start from the selection of startups going through their delivery and progress within the cycle and providing support until graduation.
- Coordinating acceleration activities provided to entrepreneurs hosted at AUC Venture Lab, including training and mentorship sessions and other activities
- Coordinate outreach activities to entrepreneurs to provide information on AUC Venture Lab and encourage them to apply, support the filtration and selection process for applicant entrepreneurs
- Monitor, record and analyze the interaction of startups during the program
- Conduct meetings with startups and conduct need assessment to identify goals and plans
- Follow-up with startups on progress towards their milestones
- Report on activities and participate in the preparations of reports to partners and sponsors
- Assist the program manager and other team members in other related activities
- Perform other required duties as assigned by direct supervisor
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor degree is required.
Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Arabic and English writing and oral Skills
- Highly organized
- Social and willing to meet new people and properly present V-lab
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing
- Excellent Computer and internet skills
- Technologically savvy
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Strong communication skills
This position is open until April 24, 2019
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to email@example.com, stating “10001143 Senior Account Coordinator” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”