Developer II, Workflow Applications - University Academic Computing Technologies (10001695)
Reports to: Developer, Workflow Applications
Purpose: The holder of this technical job is principally responsible for development and implementation of workflows for the AUC community processes, using cutting-edge tools and technologies. The jobholder is responsible for communicating with the AUC community to identify requirements. Develop the agreed on specs, handover and train the users to utilize these applications.
- Develop, implement and update AUC workflows
- Reviews requirements for the Analyst’s specific module and understands the requirements of the system as a whole
- Reports status on accomplishments, issues and plans
- Workflow automation and its integration with digital signature and document imaging
- Ensures proper documentation is done
- Evaluation and testing of latest tools
- Application and support of new technologies
- Able to conduct organized research in a chosen domain
- Research and development and technology tracking and propagation of new technologies
- Provide basic support to faculty, staff and students on the use of the applications
Minimum education requirement: BSc/ BA Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Capable of fast learning and applying new technologies and software
- Knowledge of development tools of workflow applications
- Working knowledge of workflow development on different platforms
- Knowledge of Database development
- Programming skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work and contribute in team projects
Position is open until August 27, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “10001695 Developer II, Workflow Applications” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”