Junior Accountant II, Controller Department (50020639)
Reports to: Manager, Cashiering Services
Purpose: To ensure that the financial transactions related to cash activity are carried out in compliance with AUC prevailing internally imposed policies and procedures. The job holder is responsible to maintain outstanding customer service as per AUC standards.
- Operate the School of Continuing Education (SCE), New Cairo Cashier
- Collect cash, checks and credit-card payments from students and customers
- Provide accurate information to referrals, walk-in and telephone clients
- Provide and assure accuracy on all daily cash reports for collections and disbursements
- Perform critical duties related to cashiering services as cash count and verifying custody
- Help in updating The Student Information System (BANNER) with students’ collections, refunds and scholarship information on timely basis
- Deliver the checks of customers and suppliers
- Cooperate with AUC various departments to solve students’ financial problems
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on policies and procedures
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirement: University degree
Experience: Fresh graduate or two years of experience
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Good command of English language
- Good computer skills
Position is open until October 11, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to email@example.com, stating “50020639 Junior Accountant II” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at the American University in Cairo."