Administrative Assistant - English Access Microscholarship Program XI, Programs and Partnerships Department, School of Continuing Education (Grant Position) (50028345)
Reports to: Principal Investigator, English Microscholarship Program XI
Purpose: The general purpose of the job is to provide logistical support for the day-to-day operations of the English Access Microscholarship Program XI. Work is based on flexible and extended hours in all SCE and training venues.
- Order and keeps the inventory of stationery and supplies requisitions
- Handle logistics of maintenance of department office equipment
- Handle reservation of training room equipment
- Assist in the printing of handouts and preparation of instructional program materials
- Handle program logistics such as tea and lunch breaks and transportation of instructors or administrators as needed
- Assist in preparing and distributing instructional materials
- Answer telephones, direct calls and respond to inquiries
- Meet and greet students/parents and assist them to identify their way around campus
- Perform any other additional tasks as assigned by the program manager
Minimum education requirement: Bachelor degree in any field.
- A minimum of four years of administrative experience in educational and/or training settings.
- Previous experience in foreign-funded projects is an asset.
- Good communication skills
- Adequate command of English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Position is open until October 7, 2018
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “50028345 Administrative Assistant - English Access Microscholarship Program XI” in the subject line.
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”