Unlock Your Potential...
And be the first in the Middle East to graduate with a Cocurricular Transcript
The Cocurricular Transcript (CCT) is a record of all student's activities taking place outside the classroom. The CCT officially documents and verifies your non-academic achievements throughout your journey at AUC.
Graduating with a CCT polishes your profile in the eyes of employers. Being the first in the Middle East to submit an official, verified record of your cocurricular activities helps the employer acknowledge your skills built outside the classroom. The CCT allows you to represent yourself in a more comprehensive manner and paves your way to a blooming career.
- Login to Banner
- Click Cocurricular Transcript
- Enter your cocurricular achievements
- Submit for verification
- View your unofficial CCT on your banner account OR Request an official CCT from the Office of Student Engagement
- You will receive an email with the status of your record
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Student Orientation
- Undergraduate Research
- Academic Community Engagement
- Career Development
International Peer Leaders (IPL)
Commencement Ushers or Junior Marshals