Working at AUC is more than just simply being employed. It’s an opportunity to be part of AUC’s global community and contribute to our legacy of bringing knowledge and innovation to Egypt and the Middle East.
For Professor Sir Magdi Yacoub, science and creativity go hand in hand. In fact, creativity fosters science and vice versa. “Science and medicine offer unprecedented opportunities for discovery and, most importantly, alleviating human suffering, … and creativity and innovation … [are] essential for...
- A stunning, modern oasis outside of the city with state-of-the-art resources
- Weaves urban architectural traditions into a modern, 260-acre campus
- Environmentally sensitive with active innovative green initiatives
- Fully accessible to people with disabilities
- Designed to accommodate 5,500 full-time students and 1,500 faculty and staff
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) has reaffirmed its accreditation of AUC through the 2026-2027 academic year. The University received the top level of MSCHE's reaffirmation of accreditation, without any requirements. Out of 523 institutions worldwide that are accredited by...