Working at AUC is more than just simply being employed. It’s an opportunity to be part of AUC’s global community and contribute to our legacy of bringing knowledge and innovation to Egypt and the Middle East.
- A stunning, modern oasis outside of the city with state-of-the-art resources
- Weaves urban architectural traditions into a modern, 260-acre campus
- Environmentally sensitive with active innovative green initiatives
- Fully accessible to people with disabilities
- Designed to accommodate 5,500 full-time students and 1,500 faculty and staff
AUC strives to uphold its vision of a world-class University with international recognition.
Come celebrate Ramadan at AUC, with a performance by Ayamna El Helwa, a multimedia art exhibition and a soccer tournament -- plus, of course, sohour!
All in AUC's beautiful garden, under the light of the moon. From 9 pm - 1 am
Tickets are 150 EGP and will be available soon on e7gezly. Note that smoking is permitted on campus only in select areas.