Working at AUC is more than just simply being employed. It’s an opportunity to be part of AUC’s global community and contribute to our legacy of bringing knowledge and innovation to Egypt and the Middle East.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) has reaffirmed its accreditation of AUC through the 2026-2027 academic year. The University received the top level of MSCHE's reaffirmation of accreditation, without any requirements. AUC is the only University in Egypt that holds this...
- A stunning, modern oasis outside of the city with state-of-the-art resources
- Weaves urban architectural traditions into a modern, 260-acre campus
- Environmentally sensitive with active innovative green initiatives
- Fully accessible to people with disabilities
- Designed to accommodate 5,500 full-time students and 1,500 faculty and staff
AUC recently signed an agreement with prominent businessman and investor Naguib Sawiris, chairman of Orascom Investment Holding, to support the establishment of AUC’s Tahrir Cultural Center (TCC) on its Tahrir Square campus. The agreement also entails the renovation of the buildings and spaces that...
AUC strives to uphold its vision of a world-class University with international recognition.
Extending its career guidance services across Egypt, AUC launched this week the first two out of 20 University Centers for Career Development at Minia and Beni Suef universities. The centers in Upper Egyptian universities mark the first of 20 sustainable UCCDs in 12 public universities in Upper...