Whether you’re a student bringing a laptop to campus, a staff or faculty member using a university owned computer or a department in need for software or hardware fixes, UACT Technical Support have a number of support services to meet your needs.
- Software Installation
We provide support for Windows Operating system installation for both Windows and Mac. In addition to Kaspersky Antivirus and Microsoft Office, free of charge.
- Trouble Shooting Problems
Handling and resolving operating systems, internet connection, and software problems, in addition to handheld and smartphones support.
- Software Recovery
We provide software recovery solution to resolve problems related to data, outlook and password issues.
- Operating System Workshops
UACT technical support staff provide technical support workshops to enlighten users and other support staff of important tips and tricks on the use of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
In this section
- Office of Information Technology
- University Technology Infrastructure
- Google Form
- IT Service Catalog
- A to Z Services List
- Classroom Technologies and Media Services
- IT Security Unit
- University Academic Computing Technologies
- University Information Systems