This is the page of CTMS
History CTMS Established in ???
1992 it was called the AV center and it reported to the Dean of the Libraries and Learning technologies. There were 2 technicians and 2 senior technicians. We had 1 for the administrative assistant and 2 as schedule reservation.
1993 A branch was opened in Zamalek with only one technician and it lasted for 3 years.
1998 Smart Classrooms with video scope were established.
2000 The name was changed to Media Center.
2004 Video Conference Rooms were established.
2007 The name changed again to Class Room Technologies and Media Services.
2009 CTMS moved from Libraries and Learning Technologies to the IT Department.
Now smart classrooms are the norm in the Falaki Building and still in progress in the Main Building and the Hill House.
Smart Classrooms - are equipped with
- Computer linked to the internet
- Data show.
- There is an option to use your own laptop.
- There is also an option to use the CD or DVD in the computer.
- A USB flash memory could be used.
- There is a sound system in every room.
- There is also technical support for all smart rooms. (the number is on the door and the desk) for immediate support.
In this section
- Office of Information Technology
- University Technology Infrastructure
- Google Form
- IT Service Catalog
- A to Z Services List
- Classroom Technologies and Media Services
- IT Security Unit
- University Academic Computing Technologies
- University Information Systems