AUC Web » University Services » Medical Services Department
We are a primary
healthcare centre serving AUC Community. A high quality comprehensive service is
provided by a highly qualified medical staff. We provide
different types of medical facilities under one roof by maintaining systems and
equipments which support our medical professionals effectively. We are striving
to build up awareness for AUC Community by focusing on prevention and wellness as
well. We also strive to serve our community efficiently by coordinating
for them, all the other components in healthcare - like outside specialists,
diagnostic centers and hospitals that are up to the expectations of the AUC Community.
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for
healthcare and health information for the AUC community, to be an
integral part of the university’s education mission, and provide for a
healthy campus where students, faculty and staff -- supported by a
dynamic health care system -- pursue their academic and career goals in
an optimal state of health.
- A patient's satisfaction is not an offer, it is a patient's right
needs come first.
- Excellent customer service
- Prevent illness, relieve suffering, restore health and
- Create a positive work environment, as our staff should
feel good about where they work and the jobs that they do.
- Respect for all cultures and ethnicities
- Open communication between providers and patients and between students, faculty and staff
- Collaboration with and support of campus academic and service units
- Positive relationships with governmental health authorities and local medical organizations
- Continuous quality improvement throughout the organization