Office of Sponsored Programs
OSP has been serving AUC at large for over 25 years. Our office has managed over 900 contracts, grants and cooperative agreements from international organizations, foundations, corporations, various governments such as the U.S. Federal Government and the European Union.
We represent the University in its dealings with external sponsors. The office assists faculty members in identifying potential funding sources, developing and submitting proposals. Additionally, we administer all awards and monitors compliance with the sponsor's rules and regulations as well as AUC's policies and procedures.
Growing into an internationally recognized model for other Offices of Sponsored Programs in Egypt and the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Dedication: We are devoted to serving AUC community.
- Resourcefulness: Our experience coupled with our knowledge of AUC's resources enables us to creatively and effectively deal with challenging situations.
- Team Work: The basis of OSP's accomplishments are primarily due to the selflessness of its team members.
- Prudence: The core of OSP's work is based on our sense of righteousness substantiated with our expertise.
- Collaboration: We created strong partnerships within and outside of AUC, which we continuously seek to broaden.
How We Can Help
Our services are threefold (click on the links below):
The OSP Team