Faculty Services provides assistance to all AUC faculty members, administrators and their families. The Faculty Services Committee* (FSC) is available to help new AUC faculty arriving in Cairo as well as continuing AUC faculty. FSC services include:
- Conducting the New Faculty Orientation Program at the beginning of each fall semester.
- Organizing events throughout the year, such as guided tours, functions and informal gatherings
- Providing information to update the AUC Faculty Handbook
- Offering personal assistance to faculty and their families as needed
- Helping answer general questions and responding to specific needs and concerns of the AUC faculty and families and/or directing questions to those who can help
- Providing a link between the university and the AUC faculty community
We hope you will contact us whenever you have questions or need assistance. All questions are welcome.
*The Faculty Services Committee (FSC) consists of a full-time coordinator, who is a member of the provost's office staff, and volunteer members from the AUC community.