Maki Habib is a professor of mechatronics and robotics in Department of Mechanical Engineering. He earned his BSc in 1978 from University of Technology in Baghdad, his MSc in 1981 from University of Technology, Baghdad and his PhD in 1989 from University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- MAKI K. HABIB (ed.), “Bioinspiration and Robotics: Walking and Climbing Robots”, ARS and I-TECH Publishers, September 2007.
- MAKI K. HABIB (ed.), “Humanitarian Demining, Innovative Solutions and the Challenges of Technology", ARS Publisher, Feb. 2008.
- MAKI K. HABIB and JAWAID I. INAYAT-HUSSAIN “Nonlinear Dynamics and Fuzzy Logic Based Control for Suppressing Non-synchronous Rotor response in Active Magnetic Bearings,” The Journal of Machine Intelligence and Robotic Control (MICROC), Vol. 6, No.3, 2004 (Appeared May 2007), pp. 87-99.
- CHEE PIN TAN and MAKI K. HABIB, “The Development of Fault Tolerant Control Scheme and its Implementation on a Flexible arm Robot”, Journal of Advanced Robotics, International Science Publisher, Vol. 21, No. 8, 2007, pp. 887–904.
- MAKI K. HABIB, “Fiber Grating Based Vision System for Real Time Tracking, Monitoring and Obstacle Detection”, IEEE Sensor Journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, Jan. 2007, pp. 105-121.
- MAKI K. HABIB, “Mechatronics: A Unifying Interdisciplinary and Intelligent Engineering Paradigm”, IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, Vol. 1, Issue 2, Sumer 2007, pp. 12-24.
- CHEE PIN TAN and MAKI K. HABIB, “Robust sensor fault reconstruction applied in real-time to an inverted pendulum”, Journal of Mechatronics, Elsevier Publisher, Vol. 17, No. 7, 2007, pp. 368-380.
- MENG 375: System Dynamics
- MENG 476: Automatic Control systems
- MENG 477: Robotics: Design, Analysis and Control
- MENG 478: Microprocessors in Mechatronics
- MENG 479: Integrated Design of Electro-Mechanical Systems
- MENG 555: Analysis and Design of Dynamic Systems