- Eligible students must be accepted into an exchange or study abroad program managed by the International Programs Office at AUC.
- Students must meet all of AUC’s requirements for study abroad/exchange program.
- Students must be holding the Egyptian nationality..
- Demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance.
Other Required Documents
- Submission of a complete online financial aid application with required documents. For details please refer to this link.
- In case the student is awarded a full scholarship at the host university; an official proof must be provided.
- Tuition statement from the host university with the actual cost of tuition fees (in case of study abroad)
- Proof of actual cost of dorm and board from the host university (in case of exchange)
The scholarship will cover:
For the study-abroad program: The scholarship will cover the difference between AUC net tuition fees and the host university tuition fees for 15 credits.
For the exchange program: The scholarship will cover part of the student's expenses during their studies at the host university.
- Complete an application through Banner Self-Service and submit supporting documents, personal statement and recommendation letters to the Student Service Center.
- For application instructions and tips, click here.
March 1, 2018 at 4:00 pm