Suez Cement Graduate Fellowship
The Suez Cement Company graduate fellowships are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support, and who wish to pursue full-time study for a MSc degree in the School of Science and Engineering.
- Full admission to the graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the enviromental and construction engineering graduate programs
- BSc degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Recipient must be a graduate of an Egyptian national university
- Priority will be given to residents of Helwan or Tourah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- To retain the fellowship, the recipient must carry a full course load (nine graduate credits) and maintain a GPA of 3.2 or better
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student will be expected to complete his/her degree requirements within two years
- Two academic years
- May cover a summer session
- A waiver of tuition
- Student services and activities fee.
- In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10 hours per week of research work.
- Download and submit the graduate application form
- Complete the online fellowship application.
- Complete the financial aid application for graduate students
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted online to email@example.com