The Nadhmi Auchi Young Arab Leaders Fellowship
The Nadhmi Auchi Young Arab Leaders Fellowship Program aims at developing future leaders in the Arab World for public service and leadership by preparing and developing a new cadre of public and community leaders who can fill critical leadership positions in Egypt and the Middle East. Applicants should be committed to finish the graduate program in two years and have the skills and desire to serve others through out their lives.
- Egyptians and nationals from the Arab world
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or Gayed Geddan
- iBT(Internet based TOEFL) or proof of English proficiency
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in community or public service
- Priority is given to applicants who demonstrate financial need
- Satisfactory scores in GMAT (required from applicants to the MBA) or in GRE (required from applicants to Economics, Economics of International Development and Journalism and Mass Communication)
Fellowships are awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
The fellowship covers:
- A waiver of tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend if needed.
- Student services and activities fee.
- Graduation fees.
- Medical service and health insurance fees (for international graduate students).
- A monthly housing allowance, if needed for non-resident in Cairo
Fellows are expected to participate in internships in NGOs, and other social service organizations, in regional or international conferences and attend workshops and training sessions.
To Apply (Currently ON HOLD)
Step 1: Download and submit the graduate application form.
Step 2: Complete the online fellowship application.
Fellowship is currently ON HOLD. Please check our page for more information on our upcoming intake and deadline.
For inqiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.