Al Alfi Foundation MBA Fellowship
The Al Alfi MBA Fellowship is jointly offered by Al Alfi Foundation and The American University in Cairo (AUC) represented by its School of Business (BUS). The program is designed to identify and prepare future industrial leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science and engineering coupled with superior business management and decision making skills. The program is intended to enable qualified Egyptian engineering and science college graduates to attend AUC’s reputable MBA program on a 75% waiver of tuition fees. This term of the program will admit up to five candidates.
The long term objective of the program is to develop a new cadre of entrepreneurial leaders who are capable of filling critical positions in industry in Egypt and who can successfully integrate technical and business skills to manage and compete in a global market.
• Egyptian citizens
• Bachelor degree in engineering or science from an accredited university
• Minimum GPA of 3.25 or Gayed Geddan
• Proof of Excellent command of English (iBT (Internet-based TOEFL) or IELTS)
• Minimum GMAT score: 550
• Minimum 3, Maximum 10 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing and/ or industrial sectors
• Proven financial need for scholarship
Fellowships are awarded for two and a half academic years and the intervening summer session.
The fellowship covers
• A waiver of 75 percent of the tuition fees
• Student services and activities fees
To Apply (Currently ON HOLD)
Download the graduate application form.
Complete the online fellowship application.
Fellowship is currently on hold. Please check our homepage for its upcoming intake and deadline.