The FinTech Fellowship
The FinTech fellowships are offered by Luqman Weise Capital, and are designed to support highly qualified Egyptian students who are interested in pursuing full time graduate studies in the field of master's of science in finance at AUC. Applicants must be committed to completing the degree requirements in a maximum period of four semesters.
- Egyptian applicants to the master’s of science in finance with the FinTech concentration.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or a rating of gayed geddan.
- Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, needed documents, and any needed additional exams as per AUC's graduate admissions requirements, GRE or GMAT for finance.
- Submit an international TOEFL IBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Financial need
Fellowships are awarded for up to two years and is subject to review every semester.
- Tuition fees coverage
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Must maintain full-time status to complete the degree in 2 years as per the program set study plan.
- Complete 120 hours of internship with Luqman Weise Capital
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
- Step 1: Check how to apply for admission and submit the online application
- Step 2: Submit the online fellowship application form
Important Note: To be considered for the Fintech fellowship available in Spring, you need to submit a graduate application by November 15 which is the extended graduate admission deadline for the applicants to the degree in finance only.
The deadline for submission of a FinTech fellowship for Spring 2018 is November 25.
April 15 for the Fall semester and November 25 for the Spring semester
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.