Tuition and Financial Aid
All graduate students traveling on exchange must pay their full AUC tuition prior to their departure to the host schools.
Students who are studying abroad through the AUC exchange program will continue to pay AUC tuition fees according to their financial categories and retain merit scholarships and/or financial aid arrangements. Financial aid and scholarships do not apply to students on study-abroad programs or non-exchange programs.
Studying abroad requires a great deal of financial planning as exchange students are responsible for securing funds to cover living expenses, as well as other related expenses.
The following points illustrate important aspects of the financial aid policy:
- Financial aid and fellowships apply to students who travel on exchange programs.
- Students on a fellowship need to receive approval from the fellowship entity. For example. Yousef Jameel fellows need approval from the respective office.
- Graduate students on fellowships must check with their departments to find out if the fellowship applies during their semester abroad.
Graduate students are eligible to apply for the graduate study-abroad grants offered by AUC. More information can be found at the Office of Graduate Student Services.
- Study Abroad and Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students
- Exchange Program for Graduate Students
- Summer Study Abroad Program
- Frequently Asked Questions