Graduate exchange options are handled on a case-by-case basis due to the increased level of rules and regulations in graduate programs abroad. Students who wish to spend a semester abroad on exchange during their master’s program at AUC will need to map their master’s degree completion timeline and review their AUC degree audit.
Graduate Program Process
1. An email will be sent to graduate directors with the available graduate exchange slots together with a link to the AUC Interest Form.
2. Students must complete AUC interest form before the deadline.
3. The International Programs Office (IPO) shares applicants’ information with the respective graduate program director.
4. Graduate directors nominate students and inform IPO of the nominees eligible for exchange opportunities.
5. IPO and The Office of Graduate Admissions will hold interviews for the nominated graduate students.
6. IPO will send an acceptance email to selected candidates.
7. The selected candidates will be nominated to partner universities by the IPO. *
8. The selected candidates complete host university applications and ensure that all documents are submitted. Instructions will be sent to you from your IPO advisor.
When deciding on the travel exchange semester, students must consider the timeline below:
|Exchange/Study-Abroad Stages||Fall Timeline||Spring Timeline|
December - February
April – July
June - August
November – December
*Host universities reserve the right to accept or reject any nominated graduate students.
- Study Abroad and Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students
- Exchange Program for Graduate Students
- Summer Study Abroad Program
- Frequently Asked Questions