About Advising and Registration
- If your letter of admission indicates prerequisite courses with codes ELIN or ENGL, you will be required to first contact the Department of English Language Instruction (ELI), and then must register for these English courses before meeting with your graduate program representative or advisor. Students assigned ELIN courses are not allowed to register in concurrent courses.
- Download and complete a tentative course planning form. Once you have completed your course planning form. Sign it and obtain the signature of the academic advisor on the form. Secure the Instructor’s permission where required.
- Proceed to the department assistant to register your courses.
- Please check your registered courses and registration status through Banner Self Service (BSS) using your AUC email username and password.
- The advising period for all new graduate students is scheduled on Sunday, January 28, 2018 until the end of the drop and add period on Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
Non-degree seeking graduate students
It is important to note that there is NO online registration for non-degree graduate students. You will be registered prior to your arrival by your academic advisors, in the courses you select out of the ones listed in your admission letter, as these are the only ones previously approved for you by the department(s).
John Sedky email@example.com is the Academic advisor for Egyptian non-degree seeking students.
Dahlia El Tayeb or Rana Elshabrawy firstname.lastname@example.org are the academic advisors for international non-degree seeking students.