Registration for AUC Email account
You should not create a new AUC e-mail account if you already have one as an AUC student or as a staff/faculty member at AUC.
To create an account:
- Receive your admission letter by e-mail
- Contact Graduate Admissions to confirm acceptance of the offer of admission to activate access to AUC e-mail registration
- Access the Internet and go to this URL “http://signup.aucegypt.edu/ ”
- Click “registration”
- Click sign up for a new user -- email -- Student
- Enter an appropriate username (maximum 12 characters)
- When you create an AUC email account, you choose a permanent email username that will NEVER change.
- Click “I agree” after you have read the ethics of the account use.
- Enter a new password (8-20 characters) for your account (make sure that the password you choose is not easy to guess)
- Fill all your data
- Click submit
- You will be given a reference number on the next page
- Deliver the reference number to the UTI (room G024 Core Academic Center), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reference no. and a copy of your acceptance letter of AUC which includes your student ID number. Your AUC ID number and reference number must be included in the subject line of your e-mail.
NOTE: If the reference number and requested documents are not received within a week, the username you choose will be considered available for other users to take, and you will have to repeat the registration process once again.