About Institutional Research
Our mission is to provide institutional information to a diverse audience of internal and external constituents in support of institutional planning, decision making and reporting.
To accomplish our mission, the office performs the following:
- Defines, collects, analyses and maintains data from a variety of sources and University databases.
- Transforms data into information needed for institutional decision making and planning.
- Serves as the official source responsible for the dissemination of institutional information to a diverse audience of internal and external constituents via a variety of formats and media.
- Provides consultation, and analytical support for several other recurring projects such as reports to the Egyptian government, Middle States annual data summaries, reports to other accrediting bodies and surveys, reports on retention and graduation rates, GPA analyses among many other studies.
- Makes the needed information easily available for all constituents via the web (factbook, tables and charts) and annual publications (profile).
- Promotes a culture of information sharing and informed decision making.