About the Office
The Office of Sponsored Programs represent the University in its dealings with external sponsors. The office assists faculty members in identifying potential funding sources, and developing and submitting proposals. Additionally, we administer all awards and monitors compliance with the sponsor's rules and regulations as well as AUC's policies and procedures.
OSP has been serving AUC at large for over 25 years. Our office has managed over 900 contracts, grants and cooperative agreements from international organizations, foundations, corporations, various governments such as the U.S. Federal Government and the European Union.
The OSP has five major areas of responsibility:
- Advise the AUC faculty of funding opportunities, deadlines and requirements for external funding for research, projects and programs of interest to the University
- Counseling and assisting faculty and staff in preparation and delivery of proposals for external funding, including proposal-writing workshops and assistance in budget development
- Review and analysis of proposals for external funding, on behalf of the central administration, to ensure that requirements and standards of the University are met
- Monitor and support the implementation and administration of externally funded programs
- Assisting the University administration in maintaining policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate use of external funding
Room G005, Ground Floor
AUC New Cairo
Sunday - Thursday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm