Word From the Director
Change never stops as the business environment is always evolving. New trends and market directions raise the demand for a highly skilled workforce capable of competing on the national and global levels.
The Management Center is one of the leading professional development centers in Egypt and the Middle East. It has been responsive to market needs and trends through its offering of programs, certificates and diplomas that target professionals in different fields and domains. The center prides itself in constantly applying the most advanced learning methodologies and up-to-date curricula and frequently revises its programs to highlight these global changes. The center strives to create leaders who are capable of affecting the business results of their organizations in both Egypt and the region.
The Management Center is proud to solicit input from the business sector through its Advisory Council, comprised of prominent figures from the private, government and non-government sectors from Egypt and the region. The center is additionally supported by a development committee formed from experts in different management, quality and finance sectors. Through the support of its professional stakeholders, the Management Center is launching a new phase of its development based on market needs, diversity and quality of offerings.
- MC updates
- Seminar on Islamic Finance Program. (May 9, 2012)
- Supply Chain Operations is a business need. (May 5, 2012)
- Lecture By Dr. Ghazi "Holistic Development, A Model for Success. (March 29, 2012)
- Management Center Advisory Council. (March 28, 2012)
- Management Center Graduation Ceremony. (March 26, 2012)
- Management Center "Supply Chain" expert group meeting.
(March 17, 2012)
- Management Center Signs a Collaboration Agreement with the Egyptian Chamber of Food Industries (CFI)
- Management Center Signs a Collaboration Agreement With The Egyptian Chamber of Engineering Industries
- Amr Salama, University Councellor inaugurated the Management Center's annual graduation event in Jeddah
- First Expert Seminar of the Management Center Alumni Society.
(October 3, 2011)
- Management Center announces that the MC succeeded in obtaining its accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) in the United States
- AUC Training and Development Programs for Challenging Times.
(March - July, 2011)
- Management Center Instructors' Reception discussing the directions of the Management Center for the academic year 2011/2012.
(January 3 and 5, 2011)
- The Management Center signed a cooperation agreement with The World Scout Bureau
(December 12, 2010)
- The Management Center signed a cooperation agreement with Andalusia Medical Services
(December 11, 2010)
- The launch of collaboration between The American University in Cairo and the University of London (November 11, 2010)
- National Bank of Egypt Graduation Ceremony (October 7, 2010)